We were delighted this week to be able to share a small part of Côte d’Ivoire’s vast cuisine with over 250 million viewers in 49 countries via Good Morning Africa. Obviously, a nation’s cuisine cannot be captured in its entirety in six eight-minute clips. However, this was a terrific way to build awareness of the many terrific flavours of Ivorian cuisine, which is as healthy and easy to prepare as it is tasty.
As the episodes air on African Magic, you can look forward to learning how to prepare dishes from across Côte d’Ivoire, including:
- Sauce Arachide au Dah avec Tô (Peanut Sauce with Greens and West African Pap)
- Carpe et Poulet Braisé à la Ivoirienne (Ivorian Grilled Fish and Chicken)
- Kedjenou de Poulet (Chicken Kedjenou)
- Sauce Gouagouassou (Mixed Sauce of Okra and Eggplant)
- Biékôsseu de Poisson (Fish Biékôsseu)